This engineer's travel blog won't bohr you.

My name is Morgan Bergstrom and I am currently a Sophomore studying Biochemical Engineering at the Colorado School of Mines.


The Rocky Mountains have been treating me well for nineteen years but its about time to explore!!

I have always dreamed of living in another country, and this semester I have finally been blessed with the opportunity to do so. Starting tomorrow (yikes!) I will be traveling through Chicago and the United Kingdom on my way to Budapest, Hungary. There I will be studying at the Budapest University of Economics and Technology. I am looking forward to meeting the other international students, as this university draws in European students through its large Erasmus program. 

I absolutely could not have done this without help from the McBride Honors Program and the Office of International Programs at the School of Mines. Not to mention my absolutely fabulous parents who have made it possible for me to have such a unique experience while pursuing higher education. I would also like to extend a thank you to everyone who has offered my tips and advice as I have prepared to travel.  I look forward to sharing my adventures, discoveries and moments as I travel almost halfway around the world! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions

The Hospital in the Rock (Cultural Proof #1)

All about the food! (Cultural Proof #2)