The Bergstroms take Ireland and the UK

Just after Nicole left, I was joined by my parents and sister Kelly at Heathrow airport, Where We Took a short flight over to Ireland. We rented a car, and my dad chauffeured us to our hotel. Driving on the left proved to be very Stressful for both the driver and the passengers !! Not to Mention our car was a little too wide for the skinny Irish roads. It Took a lot of maneuvering. 

My parents, doing a pretty good job hiding Their fear of the Irish roads.
We soon found our hotel, Which was an adorable privately owned hotel over the pub just outside of town. We stopped in for dinner, Which proved to be the best meal we would have over the course of the Entire trip. 




The next day we headed into the town of Limerick, and we saw the house and my mom university Spent time in When She was my age.


That afternoon we walked into a pub in town and about ten men who all Clearly Knew Each Other to Turn Around us great. All Eyes Were on the very Clearly American military family who wander into Their regular spot. Pretty soon thought, everyone Returned to conversation as we settled into a booth and my parents enjoyed an Irish coffee. 

On Tuesday we Began by driving to the Cliffs of Moher. They were absolutely stunning !! They absolutely Took my breath away, and they'll Look Like They were straight out of Lord of the Rings movie. 



We then Drove to Dublin, and after dinner we walked to the river just before we call it a night. We had an early appointment with a cap to take us to the ferry !! 



Wednesday was full of travel. We Used the ferry and the train to take us straight to the heart of London. Thank god the underground was not too busy for us to drag our luggage around! Our final hotel was just about the pub straight across from the busy Waterloo station. It was a very popular spot! We had lots of city and Noises to fall asleep to every night. 

And there again and I exploring London! We saw the Winston Churchill War Rooms, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and a bus tour in the evening. My personal favorite was seeing the Mousetrap, a murder mystery by Agatha Christie show. The show is in its 65th year running on the West End! 








Pretty soon it was time for me to coast and to head off to Hungary! I just received a message harm They have arrived Safely home. I am writing this from my desk in my new apartment in Budapest! I can not wait to share more of my discoveries here. 

Stay tuned as the tourism stops and the actual studying begins!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions

All about the food! (Cultural Proof #2)

This engineer's travel blog won't bohr you.